HSR Records Artists
- Born in Italy, he begins to play live in 1996 in many fashion parties, always looking for deep and refined sound; in his shows he offers quality music, starting from lounge music to deep house, from soulful house to funky house and he still performs in vinyl format. In 2012 creates the "Soulbridge" project with Gigi Frassanito starting with a remix of JoioDJ feat. Jenny Cruz - I Feel Freedom. on Dejavoo Records. In 2013 her debut as Domenico Albanese with the track "Driving At Night" on Digital Imprint Trax entering ranked at position 45 in the Soulful House chart of Traxsource. Many collaborations with radios: House Station Radio, Tam Tam Network, Radio Deep Soulful and many more..
- Gigi Frassanito grew up in the ITALY to the sounds of the new romantic and acid house scene of the 80s and as a teenager spent his time at raves and first love of the beat began. His DJ career started at the very start of the 90s being influenced by Dj friends already established in the free party scene that were breaking new ground in the South of ITALY at that time. VERTIGO CLUB,MIRAGE,COMEDIA,DANDY,FINIS TERRAE,TRIBECA,CIAK,QUARTIERE LATINO and too many free partys in the South of italy, fields, warehouses and god knows where to even remember saw him cut his teeth behind the decs. His musical journey then saw him called to the ski resorts of Salento in the winter and while spending a lot of trips across the water to Ibiza for Summer. Andorra was the start of what would turn out to be a 12 year residency in AREA 51, the biggest club in Lecce, with the chance to play alongside some of the biggest names in the industry. All this helping to give a broad base of musical experience and create an entrance into music culture that would finally form a life long journey.He is the Co-founder and Co-owner of housestationradio.com one of the best live shows web radio of the current house music scene globally.
- GUIDO P was born musically as a DJ in the late Eighties. Always been fond of dance and electronic music, during that period he was fatally attracted to all kinds of the "House" music , Underground – Garage- Acid , but was always connected to all classic and vocal sounds, such as R&B, Soul and Acid Jazz- Notwithstanding several DJ set in various clubs of the northern area of Milan and in the near Switzerland, his name has always been associated to the prestigious and trendy MOZART Club in Varese, where he has been resident DJ all throughout the Nineties. Eclectic but never banal in his DJ sets, he was skilfully able to musically ferry his public from the magnificence of the Disco Music of the 70s and 80s to the glamour and to the sounds of the most modern and most rhythmical House music. In his current Dj set and DJ mix, he prefers and introduces –using his unmistakeably style- the best Soulful House and Deep House coming prevalently from the US, daily and carefully selected in the wide panaroma of the contemporaneous dance music. He is the Co-founder and Co-owner of housestationradio.com one of the best live shows web radio of the current house music scene globally.
- Dj since 1992, Producer since 2002. Official DJ of UNDERGROUND COLLECTIVE Records (U.S.A.), begins to play records in 1992, at the age of 15 years. Since 2002 he is also producer. In 2011, his single "REACH", sung by superb queen of gospel house SUSU Bobien, was No. 2 in Top Download Chart on Traxsource.com and supported by the gurus of House music as DJ Spen, Marlon D, Dj Spinna, Souldynamic ... remains in the top 10 for 18 days. In 2012, "Never Give Up On Love", sung by Cinnamon Brown comes out of Room Control Records and again confirms the quality of its productions coming once again in top 10. In the same year he participated in the Amsterdam Dance Event playing alongside PHIL ASHER, SEAN McCABE, GROOVE ASSASSIN, KYODAI, DAVE C. His productions have been remixed by Jon Cutler, Sean McCabe, Reelsoul, Ziggy Funk & Niel Pierce. The Sound of Alex Millet is Soulful, Deep, Latin, Tribal, Uplifted, HOUSE!
- Growing up & dj-ing alongside (eDZ, Del, JMP & Cutz) the mighty UNIQUE 3 from Bradford (UK pioneers of House music and break culture) & the Mad Musician, J soon picked up the vital elements of production and writing skills and began to create his own demo ep tracks. J released his first collaboration track back in 92 with a tune featuring the vocal talents of Karin Minott (Rhythm takes control, Unique 3 on Virgin AVL Records ..90) Called ..Take me I..m Yours.. on indie (MOM 001 white) then continued releasing collaboration tracks with Enzo Annecini (Glamarous Hooligan) Chris Dawkins aka EARL TUTU & Patrick Cargill (Unique3) under the names of Momentum, Escape and Strongpoint With a few small signings to labels such as Miracle Records, Third eye Music & the Funklabs, J was well on his way to a future recording career having now worked with the likes of Daddy Freddy , The Rootsman , Unique 3, Ginny Pepper , Detrimental & Louis Stone to name a few. After taking a break for a few years in the writing department J studied the Artform of mixing, mastering and production techniques and now has over a decade of knowledge in his skill due to hard work and a lot of late night perseverance. Now he is back in the production/writing seat with Chris aka EARL TUTU with a new vibe for this year.
Chirs Dawkins AKA Earl Tutu
- I started playing guitar at my father's Baptist Church in West Yorkshire at the the age of 15 in 1976. Within 2 years, during the summer of 1978 myself and some other young members of the church formed a band called "Freedom". During this time EMI reps from London came to the church to hear the band as they had been made aware of us via Gospel Concerts we had performed at. My father, Pastor Dawkins and Brother King an elder at the church turned the reps from EMI away saying the children would not be playing the devils music! As you can guess I hid my passion for playing guitar from my father, sneaking out of the house to play gigs and record. Coming home from a gig one night I was welcomed by the sight of my belongings in black bin bags – I had been found out!2013 brings me back to the good old days collaborating once again with life long friend and fellow artist John Khan with some fresh ideas, Soulful house style with some interesting releases this year to watch out for . . . . .
Reuben Wilford AKA 1st Born
- I'm a 20 year old Producer/Artist from Bradford, West Yorkshire, I've had a passion for music from just the age of 5 when i started taking Drum Lessons. Ive been Producing and writing songs for a total of 7 years now ranging from R'n'B, Hip Hop and Pop to Bassline House, Funky House and Dubstep. When i got going as a producer around the age of 13, i was mainly making garage and bassline which was one of the most prominent genres of the underground scene at the time, and i happened to make a few songs that we're going down well in the main clubs. From that point forward promoters started to show interest and i was getting booked to DJ all over the UK. After Dj'ing for a while, i decided to start taking my production skills to a different level and shortly after, i was asked to produce an official remix for UK Rapstar 'Chip' (Chipmunk) entitled 'Beast' which featured on the Single. From then on i decided to start making all genres and really got to grips with R'nB & Hip Hop which where my favourite genres of music since a child. I'm now currently running my own Recording Studio called 'The Loft Studio's', engineering, producing and recording music for myself and anyone else interested, this year have a few big moves lined up with some well known artist from London which i hope will take off and give me the exposure i need as an artist and producer. This year brings collaboration with Long time friend and fellow producer John Khan on HSR Records Italy with a soulful deep House vibe makes this collaboration a must for the dance floors this year. Watch out for future releases this year.
- as she said in one of her songs "music is my strenght" the power of singing saying her thoughts. She grew up in a musical world where her brothers accompany the musical création. Already tiny singing is obvious to her she rides with her brother Mustapha her first band " Eswell" as vocal leader in the " house Rnb Electro Funk " style Many concerts are held in the largest cities of france (Paris,Marseille,Montpellier, Lyon, Nîmes) her style and voice suave does not leave indifferent. At first listen her voice takes us into a world of calm and quietness. Fully song writer and performer, she realizes product support various singers and works with several Djs. her best was meeting with the singer of the band "SKYY" with her brother it's off to new york for the recording studio remake of "Show me the Way" several projects are underway...
- Emma Diva is a prestige performer based in Palma de Mallorca. In high demand, she provides studio vocals for several leading record labels and performs live shows as a singer and rock/classical violinist for corporate clients and elite nightclubs worldwide. With twenty years in the music industry as a session vocalist and violinist, she has provided lead vocals (and strings) for the following international releases and many more projects. To view/listen to footage of vocal and violin work, please visit the official website at http://www.emmadiva.co.uk/ For more information or to enquire about booking Emma Diva, please email email@example.com or call 0034 672 502 594.
- Anthony(Producer/Singer) Recognized in music industry and not only for his singing but for his Producing talents as well as his gift for Music Abroad. Anthony has sung background for such megastars as , , Inaya Day ,Roslind Brown,..Datra Hicks, Alyson Williams Vesta William, Chaka Khan, , Ollie Woodson ,B.J Crosby, Lillias White, Dawn Talliman,Barbara Tucker, many more! Though seemingly having accomplished a lot, Anthony is only just beginning! Currently focusing on the KIDK..kidz In da Kutt,, his Production Team, And Partner Franky Hows there music will make you move Living In New York City! Not one to rest on his Talents, Anthony is also working on other original projects as well as writing songs for other established entertainers and the release of projects. Music Is a everyday Life for KIDk....